My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sunday Scribblings: Da Bed

Um, I don't have time to write another tribute to my bed, having already spent many a entry sending appreciation its way. I even bought myself two new sets of sheets this week for my bed, a work in progress of nurturing comfort. I love to spend time in bed when I first get up, if I can. Reading, drinking coffee, and just residing in its softness. Here are the top 3 picks devotional writings to my bed, I have done throughout school.

Why Can't I Title My Entries (I was a young blogger)

Does It Count if the Love of My Life is Square

I Get to Go to Bed Soon!

smiles ~GG

If you are interested in participating in Sunday Scribblings...please go here! Its fun.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great series of bed odes!

8:10 PM, June 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post -- what a clever idea! It's amazing how important our sleep is to us.. even when we blog!

10:49 PM, June 17, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

A clever take on the prompt! Cute little pieces about beds.

2:48 AM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a total night owl so I can relate to your tales of crawling into bed in the wee hours of the night. Thanks for sharing!

8:57 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Kristine said...

Great series of this ongoing love for your bed!

10:40 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Truly funny Gogo. Enjoyed the recycling a lot.

9:48 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger HoBess said...

I like that you've written about bed before. These were fun!

7:34 AM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home