My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tilda Swinton Rocks my World


I was going to post some critiques about three movies I watched this week – TransAmerica, Narnia, and The Squid and the Whale. As I sit here, I realize my brain is too low functioning after a long over night to do this. Plus I have to work until 4pm today, so I’m not too motivated to critique anything except maybe the softness of my bed when I get home. I would recommend seeing TransAmerica. I think all my readers should try and watch at least one LGBT (Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender) movie a year. Why not. I watch straight people on the screen. I watched Narnia for Tilda Swinton. I adore her. She just catches my eye and I can’t look away. As for the movie...I’m sticking to my rationale for watching it.

I watched Al Gore on Jay Leno this week. Who knew he was funny. I did question his choice in boots though.

Lets see, what else. I want to go and see that new Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin film. Just last year I was thinking to myself it would be great if those two did a movie together, then BAM...we got a movie. Again, the brain cannot think of what the name is at this hour, and I don’t want to google it right now. I will leave it as I am very excited to see the movie...whatever its called.

Yeah, there’s my deep insight for the world. I guess I’ll go back to work.

P.S. I know I just googled Tilda photos and not the name of the movie. I'm tired, but not too tired for Tilda!

3 Comments:

Blogger kunal kundu said...

Tilda Swinton was quite riveting in narnia..... dnt know why?!!

Btw..... will send Big Ben very soon!

9:27 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Cate said...

I'm dying to see TransAmerica (maybe, we'll rent it tonight). I loved The Squid and the Whale.

Tilda Swinton is fabulous! We just watched her in Thumbsucker and she was brilliant!

11:29 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

I hadn't thought about it before, but now that I do, I feel the magneticism of Tilda.

6:47 PM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home