My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Why can't I title my enteries?

Its early. Just finished an overnight. Too tired to write anything, but am trying it anyway. The only thing I want to write at this moment is: sleep is a beautiful thing. There is something about an overnight that makes a bed feel perfect. Stretching out my toes and arms, curling the pillow under my head and taking a deep breath. I am a queen of sleep when dawn roles around. There's nothing like the exhaustion of living between sunset and sunrise. There is something about all nighters that quiets the soul. I feel grounded. I also feel delirously tired and am glad to be going to sleep! good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home