My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Does It Count If the Love of My Life is Square?

I'm still in love with my bed. I look forward to coming home to her, wrapping myself up in her and sleeping. But, I have to admit my eye is wondering. I am starting to daydream about another beautiful thing. She's taller and fluffy just where I like it. I want a bed I can plop onto, not just crawl into. My eyes are wondering, folks. I feel guilty...will my current bed know?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck yes it counts.

"To all the beds I've loved...before"

11:15 AM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger Sara said...

I had a love affair with a twin bed in college. It totally counts.

9:09 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home