My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tonight on the Page

So, here I am again. Its been a long, hard, good night. Long because I spent the morning/afternoon running my long awaited Housing Advisory Board Meeting for some Home Workshops I am suppose to coordinate for my internship. Then I spent the late afternoon helping someone out with a youth program halloween party...she so deserved the help she works her butt off for these kids. Then the early evening was another group meeting where we all talked about developing a program for a power point presentation....where one group member flashed her nipples at us (another post perhaps). THEN I spent the late evening trying to figure out how the hell Mental Health Parity Act of 1996 effects public programs. It doesn't because a whole shit load of reasons, but the biggest is because public programs are not protected under this Act, plain and simple.

My day has been hard because....well come on, you just read the above...I think you get it.

Good...because of things that I cannot share here tonight. Its so not appropriate for a blog...and besides there are parts of my life one should keep to herself. This juvenile in me wants to break the rule, so I will offer this...its was nice listening tonight...nice being heard...nice to slip the knot on doubt and falling through...nice to help someone loosen that knot too and crash on the floor with me....nice.

I'm tired. I have 15 minutes to get home to watch my 3 channels of cableless shit I have before the 11 0'clock news comes on.

P.S. It wasn't what you were thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home