My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Congrads, S

I want to take a moment to congradulate S, AKA the Writer, for getting a job in New York City. Your the only person I know who can set a 3 month deadline to find a job and get one in 2!

-GoGo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrads S. I am so proud of you!

8:48 PM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home