My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Family

I want to thank my family. Thank you for teaching me courage and strength. Thank you for being different then myself so that I must learn to accept things not like me. Thank you for giving it another try and having my little brother. Everything I build in this world must be strong enough to include you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home