My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Next week in the News

President Bush tells the world that Hurricane Katrina was a Terrorist act on America and still people will believe he is not lying.

Fellow Americans,

In a time when our leaders do not lead and are not heros, we must stand up. All of us have an obligation to become the heros our Government is choosing not to be. Donate clothes, give money, go down and help, send the extra food in your cupboards, help out at a food drive, take someone in, BUT MOST OF ALL SPEAK OUT AND SAY MR. PRESIDENT THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO AND YOU SIR ARE NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home