My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Agenda

Remember undergrad, if you did undergrad? Remember Friday's? Remember naps? Remember when beer, illicit drugs, and Fun were Friday's Agenda? I don't and do miss those days. Somewhere I traded in naps for prioritized sleep and beer for running. How did that happen?

Friday's Agenda
1. Oh my god I get to sleep in till 8am tomorrow
2. 8:00 am Drink coffee...or tea but must have caffine!
3. 8:30 am Write that damn Paper on Regulative Principles
4. 10:00 am Run at Nature Center (Its my only free time really)
5. 11: 30 am Go to bed
6. 7:30 pm get up and go to coffee shop to study
7. 12am - 8am Go to Work

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home