My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Post blah, Pre more blah

This is an epilogue to lots of group work today. Lots! I am about to go home and sleep for a while. I really enjoy my bed these days. Its the only time I can turn off my brain. Today I find my words getting stressed and communication poor. I went for a walk at a Nature Center earlier to clear my head, do some exercise, and let go of much crap swirling in my head.

I feel pretty good though. To be completely honest, I like grad school. I like working hard and pushing myself. I don't like not having clean underwear, so I bought more. I do like feeling like I am doing something I never thought I could. If I can do this, I wonder what else I can do...hmm. Of course, I am still ready to be done. Still ready to go home and sleep.

I'm coming bed! Is it sick that I think Iam in love with my bed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home