My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Come Be a Part of the Circle

I want to depart from self-introspection and write about the circle of things in my life right now. I have a friend in California taking care of his best friend surviving through cancer. He is a dear friend caring for another dear soul. Everyone they both have touched in some way have created this virtual circle of support. Emails, list serves, and snail mailed letters are being passed back and forth in hopes that our words can comfort and support. I wish I could do more to stop this momentum of crisis in both their lives. Sitting in this chair of powerlessness, I know all I can do is shed these thoughts and send them on their way in hope that they become prayers answered. If you read this, will you too pass a thought their way…if enough are sent, maybe they’ll be heard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am adding my thoughts to the circle. :-)

1:29 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger tara dawn said...

I'm sending lots of warm, healing wishes and prayers to them both, and to you.
xoxo

7:56 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home