My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Quotes Are Always Fun!

Quotes of the Day:

I say if you can’t get yourself to fit inside a box, bust out some holes so your butt feels comfortable.
~Heard this while peeing in a stall.

If you’re not like everyone else, don’t tell them and see how long it takes them to notice.
~I actually said this one for myself! GoGo.

People who complain they never get enough or the right kind of support from their friends, usually get more than the rest and never give back any!
~Woman on the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home