My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tribute to You

O'Dear Bloggers,

Tell me a tale, soft and sweet. Draw me a picture bold and strong. Show me a photo defined and beautiful. Tear away at the shield of who you are and share with me parts of you vulnerable. Be honest and direct or indirectly puckish in your words. Post a secret, tell a lie...but whatever you do, don't stop creating this virtual world of you.

Love,

GG

1 Comments:

Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

Ohhh This ia a beautiful writing :) you have a lot of talent with the words!!! Have a great weekends!!! ;)

5:25 AM, February 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home