My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Devotions of a Student

Spending time stepping back into my studying pants. One foot at a time, one leg filled then the other. Life’s been a little precarious these days. The stability in it all is school, study, work, and internship. I’m not prone to being devout to these things and it’s only the 2nd semester and here I am again – the student. Life lessons fill the silence of my thought, because life lessons have a tendency to bring silence to thought. So, here I am the devout student to it all. Letting go, letting in, letting life be as it is. Spending time stepping back into my studying pants, putting one foot in at a time, one leg filled then the other.

2 Comments:

Blogger kunal kundu said...

time to unlearn n learn some more!

4:15 AM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger GoGo said...

Tell me about it. And why is it that life little lesson's never come in multiple choice.

6:38 PM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home