My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You Mean I Have To Feel It? Not Do/Just Feel?!

I have been having a hard time posting. I want to keep this space authentic and about me, without making it about other people (i.e., gossip or like the Caroline King song "You think this song is About You, don't you/don't you") or personal details of my life that exposes too much. Apparently poop is not too personal, but most things in my life these days are...personal or boring. So personal, when I try to make it funny, it comes out sad and pathetic. (You know you've been there, don't judge).

Boring:
Started school. Back to the grindstone. Its all too new to have anything to report and to normal to have anything to make fun of.

Work. I never talk about work-work... I'm getting paid.

Internship. Busy.

Travel: Back to It...Japan or Ireland for Spring break maybe. Found a ticket for $400. I've never been outside the country, I think its time. Don't want to jinx it.

Personal:
crickets chirping. Without giving too much away am nursing a very sore ego and a very young heart. Life is good, life is great; I have much to appreciate. I also am hurting over silly corporeal things I have no control over which has turned into facing some old fears which has turned into having to learn how to love parts of self I don't know how...which has plummeted into life lessons that SUCK! Its all too personal and too specific...and not really all at the same time. Can you guess what it all might be?

At any rate, am learning I am human, and not a super hero when it comes to hurt feelings. Oh, the life lesson went something like this: "You mean I have to feel through it...not do/ just feel?" I got the blues and I don't think good old Katherine Hepburn movies are going to make it better right now. Maybe a Drew Berrymore DVD...but after I get my readings done for this week.

I still believe this is going to be a great year, this GoGo just got a little deflated that's all.

If someone could just point me in the direction of the nearest how to book on life, I would greatly appreciate it. Got any nonchemical, nonnumbing remedies? Smoking's out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home