My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Breaking Away? More Like breaking In

Quote copied from Daring to Write:

"Making the most of one's life does not occur by chance. It requires a willing decision or affirmation by the individual, and it often requires the courage to break away from old patterns and seek new and more fulfilling pathways and the ability to translate new insights into consistent action. Thus the good life involves a moral commitment to make the most of oneself and one's opportunities to become an actualized human being." ~ James S. Coleman

"But its so damn hard. Hard I tell you, hard!" ~This quote brought to you by my internal dialogue. Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home