My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Midwest Going West:Stonetree & Seafarer

Hasta to my dear friends Stonetree and Seafarer. They finally got that job in Portland and are moving on out! Westbound and will most certainly be missed. For those who read http://deepintheground.blogspot.com/ and http://sandisshifting.blogspot.com/ you know their story. If you don't read them, I would recommend starting. I got to know the real deal, play with Mr. Man himself and see the beauty between the two luvs. I’d link to their blogs, but Stonetree was supposed to show me how to do this. :o).

I will miss you two. May the journey onward be a good one, complete with rest that is well deserved and always full of laughter.

Love, GoGo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home