My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tonight in the Art Gallery


Thanks to Paris Parfait, I am honored to pass along another good artist out there, Taos Pueblo Fine Art. Check out his site. Good luck on this new journey.



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GoGo, thanks for the nod and for linking to Gary's new blog. I really appreciate it.

10:21 AM, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--just thought I'd chime in on that quote from the text book--sure, it seems obvious, and all, but that is one of the hazards of writing a textbook--you have to put in obvious stuff, or else the other, more advanced stuff just comes out of nowhere. Anyway, hope you eventually got something out of the book. Dr. H.

1:03 AM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home