My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Random Cell Shots for 2006











































And the second part is part of a meme. The first lines of the first post for each month of 2006. Just seem fun to put here.
Tonight on the page…clutter. ~January
I stood at the top of the stairs today, wondering which way I was going – up or down? ~February
I want to depart from self-introspection and write about the circle of things in my life right now. ~March
I would teach backwards all the lessons learned forward if I knew my attempt would not fail. ~April
I’m sitting at a wireless diner waiting to schedule a summer class. ~May
I have been thinking about the subject of who reads my blog for some time now. ~June
Silence greets my days as I spend my time coming home to self. ~July
Ah, August. ~Self-explanatory
They have a really good transportation system that is affordable and I won't need a car. ~September
Thinking of skin, my mind went to touch, touching skin, that apothecary shop of sensuality. ~October
Morning. The crack of dawn, glow ball of light creeping up the horizon. ~November
At this moment, scattered around me is the history of my research class. ~December

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

Oh, that's a cool meme; I think I'll go it and turn it into a poem...Happy New Year!

9:45 AM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger BendingPeak said...

Great shots.
Happy new year,
~heather

11:46 AM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

Are you in any of those shots? :) Have a happy new year, dear GoGo!

5:08 PM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger GoGo said...

Yeah. I'm one in one of them...besides my boots.

10:37 PM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger GoGo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:37 PM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

I like the portrait, the trees and the meme... hope the new year offers you lots to capture and share with your cell and with your words...

2:08 AM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a fun read! Great photos and first lines. Happy 2007!

3:38 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home