My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain

By George, she's got it!
Please note, the links list on the left side bar.
With help from Deep in the Ground, who can now be accessed on said side bar, and a little help from my eyes staring at the page until I saw the language, I now have links.
It's a work in process, so please be patient...

6 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

Hm. honestly I didn't notice you didn't have links before...but at least I can check them out now!

9:38 AM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so proud for you! Good linking!

2:31 PM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger BendingPeak said...

Great job :)
Next you will have to switch to beta blogger.

5:11 PM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

I love the "rain in Spain"!! :) Now that you have links, what else are you going to do? I'm thinking of going beta myself soon.

5:32 PM, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, GoGo! It looks great! :)

And did you just now switch to Beta too? I like it better personally, once I finally made the change.

9:54 PM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger GoGo said...

Yeah, I got ahead of my new technological insights and got Beta...I think.

Its not working out so far. I can't seem to log into anything without a fight.

3:00 AM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home