My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, November 27, 2006

memememememe


I got tagged! Thanks Ruminating the Roses. My brain is fried tonight, so its not all that funny.


Three things that scare me: spiders (I’m trying to appreciate you), gossip, jumping my car.
Three people who make me laugh: Ellen DeGenerous, my friends (I can’t pick just one), and that guy from My Name is Earl…I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
Three things I love: Coffee, a good story, watching a movie with a close one.
Three things I hate dislike: dust bunnies, Teletubbies, being tired.
Three things I don't understand: denial of civil rights, homophobia, how to make links with blogger.
Three things on my desk: laptop, two huge mugs of pens, vase of sunflowers.
Three things I'm doing right now: in class not doing what I am suppose to be doing, writing out this meme, waiting for my prof to come over and answer my question.
Three things I want to do before I die: learn to fly a plane, live in another country, and publish a novel…okay publish many novels.
Three things I can do: crochet, make a great meal, and talk to a stranger. I just saw a commerical where kids were reminded to not talk to strangers...and I thought to myself, "I'm glad I get to talk to strangers now. :)
Three things I can't do: Remember people’s names the first time I meet them, get through a bike season without getting into an accident, and eat cooked spinach from a can by itself.
Three things you should listen to: your inner voice, people you trust, the wind and water. I totally stole these.
Three things you should never listen to: hate speech, insults, George W. Bush on an empty stomach.
Three things I'd like to learn: Fly a plane, paint the human form, play a guitar.
Three favorite foods: Peas, “American Chop Suey” from Happy House in my hometown, fresh salad complete with fresh picked peas.
Three beverages I drink regularly: water, coffee, Tea (a variety).
Three TV shows I watched as a kid: the Muppet Show, Growing Pains…I’ll admit it: Night Rider.

Um, who to tag? Bug and Stonetree.

All right, I have to focus on class now!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

You were still in class? Wasn't it rather late? You can crochet too? You, me and BP should form a crochet circle!! I'm actually starting a new crochet project. Hope you're not still in class now!! I'm off to bed! Thanks for playing!!

10:22 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

Oh BTW, you have to tag one more person.

8:10 AM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great responses! But I can't participate! I did this one a few months ago. Sorry! Please tag me again though!

12:29 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home