My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Final One: Research



I'm about to present my final presentation for my research class. I've worked hard for this class and am glad I am almost done. I'm feeling anxious. Presentations make me nervous.

This poster is my inspiration to be calm and know I can do it.

Thought I'd share.

Wish me luck!

GoGo

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

Are you presenting tonight or tomorrow? Either way, I know you'll do great! Let us know how it went. I know it must feel really good to be finally done. Warm wishes and positive vibes coming your way! Oh and btw, I'm not from Dr. John either! ;)

10:14 PM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poster!
Good luck with the presentation :)

10:46 PM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Good for you! You're gonna do great.... and it's almost done. You're making it.

12:49 AM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and LOVE LOVE LOVE the poster!

12:51 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Ticharu said...

I'm prolly too late but here is some good luck anyway!

9:11 AM, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the presentation..

9:25 AM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home