My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Imogen Heap Say Goodnight and Go w/ Kid Beyond Levi Weaver

Here is a sample of Imogen Heap. She's fantastic. She's on the Soundtrack for Garden State too. I picked a song with Kid Beyond, because I am still blown away by this guy. I recommend seeing him live, its a fun show.

Imogen Heap is done touring for now though, she is making a new album.

Happy Holidays

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

This is great stuff - I love to hear about new artists! Thanks for sharing!

9:00 AM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger industrata said...

I love Imogen Heap! I somehow missed her both times she came through Dallas last year, which was a huge bummer. Her voice is amazing.

10:59 PM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home