My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

stevie nicks

This was a fun find. I can just imagine the humid summer day and some random pedestrian walking by below while Stevie's voice filters out from the open window.

She's got a great voice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kunal kundu said...

A very belated Happy New Year!! I took you advice about the you tube thing! : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKiQfr1GqXc

4:43 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger GoGo said...

I just watched them. There'r great! Will have to post one on my webpage soon.

As for the Stevie Nicks video, I tried to post this last week and nothing...and today, BAM its on my page.

Weird stuff.

8:56 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger kunal kundu said...

Internet traffic?!! ; )

12:44 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home