My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, January 22, 2007

morning commute











Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

I was trying to post the other day and Blogger was being stupid. Then I realized I was going to ask a really stupid question...which is, do you take the bus to school? It looks cold!

9:26 PM, January 27, 2007  
Blogger GoGo said...

Yes, I commute by bus to campus when I can. It saves on gas and is environmentally mindful. I don't ride my bike in winter...I'm too accident prone to take the chance.

~GoGo

9:58 PM, January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home