My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Top Ten List on a Late Thursday Night

I am at the library with a cohort from school. We are working on our first group project for a class, having those random conversations that go nowhere, and we all stop to ask each other, "how did we get here?" I just get a kick out of these types of conversations.

Here is our Top Ten List of Things We Wish We Were Doing Right Now:

10. Putting on our PJs
9. Snuggling
8. Watching random bits of TV (Grey's Anotomy is the top pick)!
7. Watching the previews for Grey's Anotomy
6. Eating a real meal (i.e., homemade and spicy).
5. Laying on the couch drooling while watching Grey's Anotomy
4. Preparing our graduation invites, instead of this presentation
3. Surfing the web to see if Grey's anotomy is spelled with an A or an E.
2. Laughing at someone else who thought it was a good idea to be in grad school.
1. Sleeping after watching Grey's Anotomy

6 Comments:

Blogger kunal kundu said...

Ha ha...... pretty focused list i must say!

12:02 PM, September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a real kick out of this! I LOVE Grey's Anatomy! Its a pity we are a season behind you guys, otherwise I could also get a fix on the GA websites. As it is, I refuse to go into them so I don't get any spoilers!
JTL
xxx

11:38 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger The dykes next door said...

I guess I need to check out Grey's Anatomy. Why is it so good?

2:27 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Writer Bug said...

I sense a theme here... I've actually never seen the show, but maybe I'll check it out now! And thanks for visiting my Sunday Scribbling. The grief work you're doing sounds fascinating! I'd love to hear more about it. Please come back and tell me!

8:00 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

So cute! Grey's Anatomy has just started showing on French television.

1:05 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger BendingPeak said...

Sounds like perfectly normal grad school conversation. Hope you were able to be a bit more productive with the presentation.

12:31 PM, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home