My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

As We Grow Further Away From Our President

I have been reading some really wonderful insights and responses to our government in world news and with 9/11. I wanted to pass along some links for others to check out, if you come by this way.

The Wisdom of Jimmy Carter and American 'Dolls' Write to Bush
Rodeo Clown at Ground Zero and Dust
Grudges
The Gospel According to St. George W. Bush

4 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

Love the Gospel and Jimmy Carter's response.

7:47 AM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wears me out... 2008 cannot come too soon.

Came to your blog from a friend's and will keep reading.

12:42 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Thanks for the nod to my two pieces! I had read Twitches' excellent poem and appreciate the other links as well.

1:07 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Alex S said...

I'm stunned that Bush's approval rates are not only rising again BUT that they are even in the 30s or 40s! What do people actually approve of him for? Being a total idiot?

11:40 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home