My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Six Degrees of Separation


Another grocery list kind of day. Took care of alot of details in my life, slept, then came to work. Been dealing most of the night with a financial aid dilemma that has tested my patience to the max, but it will be fine. It's another waiting game, complete with fingers tapping on the table. Even now, as I write the list, I'm yawning. Don't get me wrong, I am most certainly not bored with life, just can't seem to find the words to draw you into reading about it tonight.

If that is the worst thing to happen in my life, I am doing good. Knock on wood. Of course, the financial aid issue is a little dramatic. Nothing I can't swim through though, I am very bouyant.

I wish I had some artistic perception of life or enlightened words to offer. I did play six degrees of separation tonight, connecting Winona Ryder to John Cusack with one person - Eric Stoltz. Um, this was without using the Simpsons TV show. Can you make the connection? Now, that's a piece of insight for you. How does life exist without various degrees of separation?

Yep. It was fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

"Grocery list kind of day" is a fabulous descriptor. I've had many of those lately. I hope things get a bit more exciting for you soon!

And this is way off topic, but I just love Winona Ryder with short hair! I couldn't make the connection but admire that you were able! :)

7:37 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home