My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Humor Smiling













This is my kind of humor ;O)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay now that is cute!

9:08 AM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger ~SugarBear~ said...

OMG! That is really cute!

9:21 AM, April 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cute. Thanks for the smile.

12:32 PM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home