My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, April 10, 2006

How I Came Out to a Friend in College


"So, what movie do you want to see?"

"I don't know. I don't want to see anything that sucks."

"Well who is your movie boyfriend, we'll see if he has something out."

"My what?"

"You know the person you go to see because your crushed out with them"

"Oh, so no matter how bad the movie is, your really going to see your crush?"

"Yeah, so who is it?"

"Drew Barrymore."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! I want to know what happened next. How did your friend react? What movie did you end up seeing?

3:06 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Annie Z said...

LOL!!!! Fabulous! I love it!
While the post is perfect just like it is, I also have the same curious questions as Beansprout!
JTL
xxx

12:38 AM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, thats cute. i am married a man, but christina ricci is my movie crush. And Julie Delpy.

3:26 AM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic of Drew is hot, where did you find it?

4:21 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger GoGo said...

Beansprout: Thanks. I will post the story as soon as I can.

JTL: You make me smile.

Krista: Oh, Cristina Ricci is a cutey. Have you seen Buffalo 68?

Anony: The internet is a beautiful thing!

10:09 AM, April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay that had me completely cracking up! Loved it. We need to hear the rest of the story. How was her reaction?

7:50 AM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home