My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Back in Town, Back to Work

It’s been nice to turn things off, but now that I’m warming up the brain for the “to do list”, I wish I had more time on standby. Alas, the time when vacations spanned a summer is gone. Bye summer vacations, I miss the boredom that came by August!

This week I have my internship plus another Home Improvement Workshop I am coordinating this weekend. I also am finishing the final touches on a Single System Design Intervention Measure for a class, plus starting to work on a presentation due at the end of the month. I’ve long since given up on keeping up on the readings…I’ve learned the hard way how to skim read.

Busy. I have become so comfortable with that word, I feel like we’re bed mates. Busy is a blanket hog and pushes snooze way too much. I’m getting better at this though. I am keeping up on laundry and Six Feet Under is my stress relief these days.

Wow, this was a boring entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home