My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, June 26, 2006

If It Works on Time...

Hello Page,

I am going to be putting down this page for a moment. I have creative blog page writer's block. I have tons of wonderful, hard, tasky, too detailed oriented, and just plain silly and fun things happening in my life, but I can't type them out here. I can't get what I want to write about to connect with my fingers on the keyboard. It's quiet frustrating!

I am writing this to kind of give myself permission to put this page down for a minute. My goal is to simply not try for a week or two, then try again. I do this with clocks too. Sometimes, time feels like it goes faster then it should. I have a few days where I am late for everything. No matter what I do, I can't seem to keep up with the pace of time. So, I just remove all clocks from my life, except the cell phone. Seriously. I just turn the clocks in my spaces, so I can't look. I do this for a day. Then I feel like I have reset myself...figurtively. This process is all in my head, I know time isn't going faster or I need to be realigned. But it works for me. Hey look, I wrote about something interesting.

But, I'm still going to committ to putting this page down. I need to.

Please check back in soon. And as always, thanks for reading.

~GoGo

P.S. Krista, I did get the present. I love it. Ironically, I neither use it for my non-existent IPOD :O) or my cell phone. I keep my film in it when I go hiking, so I can reload the camera instead of bringing my bag! Its my mini-me film bag. And yes, your package is still in my living room, right next to the note that says, Don't forget to mail out! I will email you tomorrow when I get my laptop back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, seriously? you use it!? I am so glad you don't hate it. I wasn't sure about the pastel colours.

6:46 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Annie Z said...

May your re-setting be creative.
Until you return... I'll miss ya!
Luv
JTL
xxx

5:48 AM, June 29, 2006  
Blogger kunal kundu said...

i'll be there when you come back!...... n if i'm late... blame the server speed!! :)

9:11 AM, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home