My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Ready, Set - Waiting to Get This Done!

I’m sitting at a wireless diner waiting to schedule a summer class. It was incredibly hard to get up this morning and get here. I didn’t have to work last night, so instead I slept. When I say I slept, I mean I was out before I hit the pillow slept. This morning is a rainy morning, so as the alarm clock was waking me up the rain was lulling me back to sleep. It was one of those mornings where in the dream world I was inches away from discovering the cure or answer to something, only to be woken by the alarm clock and the solution was gone!

Insert huge sigh here.

The class I am waiting ever so eager to register for isn’t available until today. It’s a very popular class, so I am up at the crack of dawn to schedule it. The thing is my financial aid is contingent on getting into this class. Otherwise, this GoGo is going to need a 3rd job for the summer. That is not going to happen ‘cause I am going to get into the class, right.

I’m not really stressed out. It’s just a matter of making this happen. I do look forward to the relief after it is all said and done and the summer money is in my hands. Real relieved.

Other than that, I’m just studying today for my last final. Woo Hoo. Another relief I look forward to feeling. I did have an appointment with a antics dealer this morning to inspire him to “donate” his time to my Coffee Group. I have envisioned a Antics Road Show theme for one of the sessions, complete with members learning what to look for when shopping and them bringing in antics to get appraised. The guy cancelled due to double booking himself. I don’t think he wants to “donate” the time, but lets hope I can rope him in eventually. Overall, it’s a good thing he canceled. I just want to do laundry today, study, and schedule this class. Like I said, it’s a rainy day and I want to enjoy the low-key feel of the day.

Wish me luck.

~GoGo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to the trying to get into the class. You gotta let us know if you did it. I hope so!

7:43 AM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck! I hope you got in and all is well in your world.

10:08 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Josephine said...

Good Luck!!

2:11 PM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home