My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Turning the Corner & See'n the Finish Line

Tomorrow is my big day! It’s the second of three workshops I have coordinated at my internship for Home Improvements. One hat of two I wear here. How does Home Improvement relate to a MSW degree? I ponder that as well, but the community appreciates the workshops and my internship does focus on community. I have over 70 people signed up to attend and four awesome presenters lined up. Here’s to another successful workshop. I’ve worked my rear off on this thing, so I can’t wait until its over. I’m proud of myself, without going down the road of ego trips. Anywho, this is the second to last workshop for me. I'm very excited.

Wish me luck.

GG

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex S said...

I am wishing you luck!!! 70 people? wow!! thats a lot of people. My supervisors at work were just saying today they are happy if they can gather 4 or 5 people for the agency's workshops and events!. Be sure to share how it all goes.

1:58 AM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

all the best luck for you :)

12:59 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home