My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Kate Peterson & Sarah Cleaver










Want to check out some great singer/sonwriters?
Check out these two: http://www.kateandsarah.com/

I worked with Kate at the music company. These two are really great folks. If you go and see them in a town near you, tell them GoGo said hello.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home