My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm Done, Now What Do I Do?

Classes are done. Projects are turned in.

Do you hear the crickets chirping? I do. I came home and stared blankly for twenty minutes, blinked, and realized I don't have to go to the library tomorrow. Now's the time to break down the layers of articles scattered through my house, washing ALL my clothes, not just the one's that get me through the week, and let's just say I'm not sure what is under that pile of books on the chair.

I have three goals for this break. Re-organize my home, recommitt to working out, and painting a mosaic on my wall. There's a forth, but I don't want to jinx it. Those are my priorities. Yep, just call me a nerd and slap a vote for Pedro sticker on my rump. This excites me...

By the way, the job lay off has been postponed due to beauracracy hard at work! I've asked my boss to not tell me anything in the future until I get the pink slip. What's gonna happen is gonna happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home