My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quotes to Live By

I have a book of quotes where I write down things I want to carry with me throughout my life...things I want to guide me forward. Here are some quotes I have picked up this year.

community is what is around you now, not what you want it to be...
There are two types of materialist: Those who spend their lives buying things and those who judge those who buy things.
Meet them where their at.
Dude, watch out for the poop.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~SugarBear~ said...

Love the blog! You may want to make a note to yourself, if you ever have children (espec. boys) and they come home with something totally gross, trust me, you do NOT want to know where they got it. You're safer not knowing. So, something to never add to the list: "Where the hell did that come from?"

9:29 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home