My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sketching myself on a page: Abstract

In the real world…you know the one where I sleep, eat, and breathe grad school…well not breathe…my g-d grad school has a fowl funk right about now with all of us over perspiring from the stress.

I digress, I haven’t had much time lately for personal life dramas that mix up the emotions ever so nice and sweet. You know what I am talking about…not the regular old hand held mixin’ of drama either. I’m talking about turning the blender on high after you put in all you have of rational and understood, and mixing it until all that’s left is one smooth drink that is gonna fuck you up drama! Okay, that’s a little dramatic, but did you see my sign?

Rational and understood are in my blender today, I just can’t let myself turn it on. It would get in the way of grad school…but if I could, I would, and I’d hit puree. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should hit puree.

7:47 PM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home