My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

To Pout or Not to Pout?

Hmm. Tired. Could someone please make my bed for me, clean my dishes, and make me a good meal that IS NOT from a resturant? Just finished with yet another group project. I now have to go to work and its getting to me. I miss Sunday's when I clean my home and make a good home cooked meal. Don't get me wrong...school is my choice, I knew exactly what I was getting into and know I am still doing just fine. My burn out level is pretty low and will address it as it comes along. With that said, I don't want to be funny tonight; I don't want to go to work; I don't want to have to pick up the pieces from other people in my group falling apart; and I don't want to come home to an unmade bed.

If I throw a tantrum, will anything get addressed? No. Damn it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home