My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kathryn Hepburn




I couldn't think of a thing to say tonight. So, I thought I would leave the page for K.H. I have always wanted to be her...except I'd like girls... Here's to you Kate.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Umm, Kate liked girls too...

9:56 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger GoGo said...

Yipee. Who knew, I just watched her movies...
Looks like I have a winter break book to read, people!

10:15 PM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home