My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Count Down: 3 weeks & 3 Projects

Its crunch time here. Classes are wrapping up and I am left with 3 final projects.
1. Policy Analysis
2. Assessment/Intervention
3. Final Exam: Group Project

Whew, if I can just get through the next 3 weeks...let's just say I'll be happy and ready to just be for a moment. Its been a hard semester, being that it was the first, and who knows what the next three weeks will do to me. I've had some fun though, met new people, but overall I want it to be over.

I have to give kudos to many peeps in my program. I feel as though I have learned so much from those around me, not just from the readings or lectures. My number 1 rule is no real names, so I can't give specifics out of who really rocks, but trust that they do. I will mention the Half and Halfs...you know who you are...love ya, girls.

I will say again though...I'm ready to be done for a minute! I wish I had more humor to send out into the world...but I just can't think of a single funny thing. Hell, maybe the fact that I am in school and so focused on it is the punch line.

Anywho, please send good vibes my way if you could. I need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home