My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Movie Review: Why I Waited to Watch this Damn Movie

Saw Willie Wonka...though I love Johnny Depp, I did NOT like the movie. The Umpa Lumpa's freaked the hell out of me and the kids were boring. Though the special effects were as always up-to-date and appreciated, it did not carry the movie. Wonka was a fun new character that I did enjoy. Johnny's ability to pull off sarcasm and just plain weirdness was fun to watch. However, overall the only part I laughed at was when he ran into the glass elovator the first time, and I think that was pure exhaustion from watching the movie.

I'm glad I waited to rent it, but so sad I wasted the money anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home