My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Weird Things We Do...

I took the game down. I figured that was enough time for people to view. Actually, this is my favorite game to introduce to people when I travel. Its so much fun when you can always win that first day....mind flashing back...anyway, I started thinking, what if it caught on like some incideous tipping point phenomina. Not because people read my blog. My g-d, I can be full-of-it, but NOT delusional. Anywho, what if other people caught on to the game and everyone started playing it? What if, the next time I went on a trip with someone new and was about to yell out "Cow, I win" and they beat me...asking me if I heard of the game? Oye'! So, I figure chances would be lower if it was only left up for a few days. For those, who read the instructions, I hope you have fun with it and please pass it along. There is something about word of mouth that makes the game special. I think I cheapened it by putting it on the web....I feel dirty. To those who might read this and don't know what the hell I am saying...sorry, maybe one day it will be explained as you drive down the road.

I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home