My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Check List to Graduation

Check List:

1 Support Group (CHECK)

3 days left of internship (CHECK)



1 Graduation gown to purchase (CHECK)
1 Presentation regarding internship (CHECK)
1 Learning Agreement Assessment to write (CHECK)

3 dishes to make for the last day of classes (CHECK)
1 RFP Paper for the psuedo program development course (I honestly cannot remember what RFP stands for, not a good sign) (CHECK)
5 phone calls to return regarding how stressed we all are (CHECK)
1 Relay for Life volunteer experience (CHECK)
1 Induction ceremony for Phi Alpha (CHECK)

1 Exeriental Learning Paper (CHECK)
1 Policy Analysis Paper regarding Medicare Part D Drug Negotiations (CHECK)

Make a list (CHECK)



and a partridge in a pair tree....

In short, I want it to be the end of next week! It's getting closer

Excuse me, I am now going to scream! boi, did that feel good.

Smiles ~GoGo

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BendingPeak said...

I am guessing RFP does not stand for Really Fun Paper.
Thinking of you this week,
Heather

9:44 PM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger kunal kundu said...

I'm hoping you have checked a few more by now! : )
All the best for graduation!

3:37 AM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home