My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Snowing


I drew a picture to mark this special occassion. Happy Snow Dayz! ~GoGo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, nicely done on the computer! I'm very impressed! And I'm jealous y'all already have snow. Enjoy it for me.

8:45 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger BendingPeak said...

Nice pic. Love the matching hat and scarf! Have a great weekend.

10:06 PM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger mareymercy said...

Bah. It was seventy here today. Still, nice snowman!

5:48 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger The dykes next door said...

It is still in the 70s here. We actually got down to around 40 this past week (nighttime temp) and everyone acted like it was 30 below! Have a good time in the snow!

8:18 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Writer Bug said...

OH MY GOD. I would be so mad if it were snowing here. (See my recent post on winter.) Have fun though!

10:01 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

Dear GoGo, thank you for your comments on my blog the other day. It came at a time when I needed it. I appreciate all of your support and the challenge to find the truth. My knee is better and soon, I will be better! Thanks! Have a great week this week.

11:00 PM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home