My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

You B!tches Need To Get Your Own Cookie

One week until grad classes start up again. I’ve finalized my internship hours and worked out the job hours. This GoGo is ready. Bring it, I say, with a bead of sweat on my forehead. I feel like a Champion prepared to defend my title. What the title is I have no clue. Whatever it is, I want one of those WWF champion belts to put around my waist, complete with huge blocks of gold and black leather.

Summer exhaled this week, letting autumn take hold. I have an entry to post on this in the future. I have many an entry I keep wanting to post, but am finding time lost to other things at the moment. I also want to share more stories about Festival, but I find my words a shortcoming to all that occurred. I also find I am pretty present-minded with this page and it is about the moment when I decide to engage it.

I will write down a couple of conversations from Festival that just tickled me funny. The first one was during the last night of festival and went like this...
S: "Do you think I look dorky when I play the guitar?"
K: "No."
S: "Are you telling me the truth? I’d tell you the truth if you tell me."
K: "No you wouldn’t."
GoGo: "There it is, the truth between it all."
K: "I mean I feel dorky 80 percent of the time, myself..."
S: "Did you just call me dorky! I can’t believe you called me dorky."

GoGo: Rolling with laughter.

Here is another conversation that happened often. This one is paraphrased:
GG: "I need a cookie."
theC: "I love the fact that you always need a cookie. I want a cookie too."
GG: "Hey, Driftwood, would you get us a cookie?"
D: "You b!tches need to get up an get your own cookie."


Ta, GG

1 Comments:

Blogger paris parfait said...

So funny! :)

3:16 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home