My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Furagogo

My friend Fur is coming into town tonight. I'm sitting here sweating in the humidity waiting for her arrival. I'm very excited and cannot wait to play. The last time I saw her and her partner, The Nemesis, was when I drove through their City on one of my Music Company Travels about 1 1/2 years ago. I spent three hours seeing the town and eating chocolate with this fabulous duo. Now, Fur and I are going to hopefully get ice cream tonight and find an air conditioned space to enjoy it. She knows this town since we both went to college here, so its all about the places she wants to see again.

I just want to see La Fur Nakita!

~GoGo (aka Mandu)

2 Comments:

Blogger BendingPeak said...

I hope that you had a great time with your friend!

6:52 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Kamsin said...

Hi - I'm sorry if my last comment on your blog was a little harsh. I guess I can be a little over sacrastic at times and forget how things can come across in black and white on the page. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog, apology very much accepted! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Kamsin

12:24 PM, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home