My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dig Deep to Avoid the Snag: The Wrap Up


Spending another night working the over night. Work, work, work.

I had a good time with my friend today catching up on each other’s lives. I sent her off into the world with a long hug and a promise that the next time we would spend more time together. I am always grateful for the connection I have made and maintain throughout my days, particularly ones where we can pick up the laughter without a thought. Friends who can make me smile make me rich. Of course, friends who buy me beer make me drunk. Friends who eat sushi can wait to get kissed. Friends who read this and think its funny get my heart.

To be quite honest, I spent the rest of the day sleeping. With no bats in my life and my good friend come and gone, I just wanted to catch up on the zzz's. I got up only to pee and check my messages. I did get the best message from some coworkers of mine who wanted to let me know I should "Dig deep to avoid the snag," which is an inside joke I hope makes them tinkle with joy when they read this. :O).

Coming soon in my world:
Festival (Woohoo)
London (the task list groweth)
School (3 weeks left, till I jump in the deep end)
Little GoGo’s birthday (My little brother is turning 12! And he is almost as tall as me.)
Bra shopping (If I don’t tell the story, my coworkers are going to stop buying me beer*).
Top Ten Blogger Crushes
Top Ten Best Movies From Childhood (Dude, the 80s were the best)
Why I love Calvin and Hobbs

~GoGo
Photos are potential bags for school
~ The Imago by Tom Bihn.
~ The Bumbakpaks. Yes, that's right the ergonomic bag. Its fun to say too.

2 Comments:

Blogger BendingPeak said...

Also check out http://www.timbuk2.com they have good bags as well (and you can design your own). Good luck!

8:31 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was just going to suggest Timbuk2! The way things look in Portland, they are the only company still producing bags - but that could be just because they are waterproof.

2:39 AM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home