My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

In the Bottom of a Dried Up Well & I Can't Stop Looking at My Reflection

I’m going through financial hell right now. Somehow every area of incoming money has decided to stop…even my job! It seriously reminds me of the Mad About You episode where Paul finds out the government thinks he's dead and for a whole weekend he can't access his bank account. Insurance company owes me money and is not paying, tax refund is still in the hands of the bankrupted government, and I have a problem with my time card hours which has delayed some funds. There is a part of me that feels just fine with this. It will work out in the end, and I know how to live broke. I’ve seen the bottom of an empty pocket before. But damn, all at once! My eye started twitching today. For about a ½ hour I was a sassy lady winking at everyone walking by….yeah, I looked cool.

On one hand, I know I will be just fine. I’ve done what I can for the moment to remedy the problems. All I can do is wait. (Insert a picture of a GoGo tapping fingers on table). This isn’t a dire situation; it just means I can’t waist my money until things clear up again. Guess, I won’t be going to the spa this weekend with the Jones. The other hand, I’m living on fumes until I get the problem fixed. And since I am not a zen master this means I am stressed out. Thank the goddess for humor I say.

My director at my internship gave me a astrological reading for a New Years gift this year. I read it again today and thought to myself “Damn, the financial trouble prediction was right on time!” It literally said, serious financial dilemma begins in March and clear up by the end of April. If the rest of it is right, I should find a “spiritual” guide in April around the time my financial woes end that will grow and end by August, then in October I will begin a new relationship and we're not talking about the plantonic chummy humdrummy relationship either. Hey, I say if it got the financial problems right, let’s hope the rest is too.

I’m so cheering for my astrological sign this year!


Go Cancer, Go Cancer Go: BE AGGRESSIVE…B*E* AGGRESSIVE!

I just drooled from laughing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got fired yesterday. I can't put into words what this post has done for me tonight.
Thank you

3:35 AM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger GoGo said...

My thoughts go out to you, anonymous. I hope what needs to work out, will. If it takes awhile, I hope you can fill that time with laughter.

7:31 AM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

An upswing in the finances by the end of April for us Cancers. Whew. That sounds encouraging to me.

Thanks for commenting on my beliefs blog.

4:27 AM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home