My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Random Thinkings

I am at work doing what I do, which is work, and have been randomly thinking...

~Do famous people really die in three's, or do we just stop paying attention after the third one?

~What really did come first, the chicken or the egg? I just want to know already.

~I don't miss television, but I do miss tv shows...like the Simpsons. Remember when Homer was sucked into the blackhole and we are left with only his mouth repeating the words "crap, crap, crap, crap!" hmm, i miss you Homer.

~My left ass cheek and left breast are slighltly larger than the right side of each. Weird.

~In all the puppet weirdness that have come since my childhood, like teletubbies and barnie, I realize we kids of the 80s are totally cooler then kids are now-a-days. I mean, we'd never watch furbie things. We had sesame street and fragel rock, regardless of whether you were 3 or 6 years old, hah!

~I believe my right ass cheek is jealous of the left one.

~When I was a kid, and I couldn't sleep, I would pretend that my right side of me was talking to the left side of me. Both side's elected the hands to be the spokeshand for each side. Then I would move my hands and mouth words. Usually the conversation went like this:

Left: I'm gonna stay up all night
Right: We can't we need to sleep for school tomorrow
Left: Oh, all right.
Right: Goodnight
Left: Are you asleep yet?
Right: No, I just closed my eye
Left: My eye doesn't want to close
Right: Well tell it to close anyway
Left: You tell it, I don't know about your eye, but mine makes up its own mind.


I was a desperately lonely and creative kid all at once.

Thank goodness I don't use real names :o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home